Monday, December 27, 2010

Another Christmas Has Come and Gone

And a lovely Christmas it was.

We met at Jill and Joe's house as we have in the past.  This seems to be becoming a tradition and I like it.  The weather co-operated this year and everybody was able to be there.  For me, that is the best part about Christmas......having my entire family with me.

We ate and we talked and we played.






Someone wanted to take pictures of me with my children and grandchildren.  I usually would rather be behind the camera than in front of it, but I do love these pictures.  I wondered, in looking at them later, if my children had gotten taller in the last few years, or if I was shrinking.  Probably the latter.




And this is the reality of trying to take a family picture that includes Jacob!


It was indeed a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment