Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brothers

Brothers are full of surprises.  At least mine is.

Kelly called me late this afternoon.  Asked how I was doing.  Said it had  been a little while since we talked.  Wanted to know if I was going to be home.  Said he would see me in about 45 minutes!

I always love spending time with my brother, whether it is for a day or two, or whether it is just for a couple of hours, like today.  He had some time before a scheduled meeting and wanted to spend it with me.  

We drank coffee and talked and looked at some old photos and talked and ate spaghetti and talked some more.  I was having so much fun that I didn't even think about taking any pictures.

Now that is the kind of surprise that I really like.  I hope that he will continue to surprise me like that.  

I love you, Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment