Friday, March 6, 2020

This is Bella


Bella is a guest in my oldest son's home for the next ten days while her owner is on vacation.  But while he is at work, I get to spend time with her.

Bella likes snuggles and ear scratches.  She likes to lay on the back of the couch and watch the world go by, occasionally expressing her opinion of those passing by on the street.  And she likes it when I sit in my recliner because then there is a lap to curl up on.

But Bella is silly in love with my son, so she can occasionally be found in the kitchen, staring at the door, waiting for his return.

Bella has kept me company before, so the first thing I had to do upon her arrival this morning was to open a pint jar of cubed chicken.  I think she may have remembered, for she danced around in excited circles, waiting for me to fish out a piece of her favorite chicken treat.

It's gonna be a fun 10 days!!

10 comments:

  1. Vicki~ She is a beautiful girl and matches her name. My cats will be right there when I sit down for my lap. Almost 30 pounds of cats is a bit much sometimes though very nice on a cold night. Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red...She really is a good girl. Good Grief! 30 lbs. is a lot of cat!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me, too, BW...Wish it was a permanent arrangement.

      Delete
  3. Oh oh, spoiled er over loved puppy alert. My kids moved out and got dogs. So we have 3 grand puppy's..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob...I really miss having a dog of my own, so am really enjoying this time with Bella. Of course we spoil them. That's our job!

      Delete
  4. God forbid anyone ask me to keep a dog! I like dogs a lot, but not on me or with me. I have allergies and it think all dogs smell no matter what their owners think. You have her spoiled...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had dogs most of my life. Not any more, as I can no longer properly take care of them, but it is fun to be able to puppy sit. :)

      Delete