Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turn Nicki Loose With a Camera

Over the weekend I was fiddling with my new camera, trying to get it set up so I could try it out. I was a bit overwhelmed by all the different settings that I am still learning, but what stumped me was the fact that I needed to do some programming in order to start taking pictures. Now, give me a computer and I will fearlessly forge ahead until I can get it to do what I want it to do. But the camera is a whole new ballgame. So yesterday, fearing that I would mess it up, I called Jeri. who is really good at figuring out things like cameras. She came over and within minutes had it up and running for me. Seems all I would have had to do was set the time and date. DUH!!!

While Jeri was here, she downloaded some pictures from her camera. Nicki had taken these pictures while we were up north a couple of weeks ago. Here is what happens when you turn Nicki loose with a camera, and add two younger cousins. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment