Monday, November 8, 2010

I Have Lots of Help

My cats are really helpful.  Don't know what I would do without them.


Fat Cat  Kizzie is a huge help to me.


She helps me clean out dresser drawers.  She is really good at it.  Sometimes after she cleans them out for me, she takes a nap inside the empty drawer.  This time she didn't get the drawer open quite far enough for that, though.  Guess I should be happy that she can reach only the bottom one.


Kiley is really good at holding down my bed so it doesn't float away.  She stays at her post, uncomplaining, day and night.  Must work.  The bed hasn't floated off into space yet.  Good job, Kiley.



And then there is Noodle.  He has taken it upon himself to see to it that I don't drown in the shower.  He does this by perching on the ledge above the bathtub like a vulture.  It is a bit disconcerting, really.  I haven't showered alone for years.  Well, with the exception of the times when he has first gotten himself locked in a closet.  Noodle is sneaky.  Open a closet door, he is there.  I don't always see him before shutting the door.  After being awakened several times about 3 AM to let him out of the closet, I have learned to check on his whereabouts before going to bed.  But as a lifeguard, he is tops.

Keep up the good work, guys.  You make my life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment