Sunday, June 30, 2013

Schedule for Tomorrow

I thought I would give you government types a bit of a break tomorrow.  Lord knows, you must be working really hard, keeping track of our conversations, internet activity and movements.  So here is my schedule for tomorrow.

8:50 AM - leave my apartment and walk to bus stop
9:00 AM - enter bus
9:35 AM - transfer from one bus to another
(You might want to keep an eye on this.  Transfer may or may not occur, depending on the drivers schedule.)
9:50 AM - depart bus for grocery store
(This one may be a bit difficult for you as I pay cash for my purchases, so there will be no credit card transactions to consult to let you know what I buy.  To help you out with this, my grocery list includes cat food, carrots, frozen green beans, fresh strawberries and maybe a frozen turkey.  I haven't decided for sure about the turkey.  But I am sure if you study the information from all of the cameras inside the store, you can find out what I buy.)
10:50 AM - enter bus at bus stop outside store
11:00 AM - arrive at bus stop near my apartment  (Now, at this point, I may or may not stop to talk with a friend who has a small business close by.  You are screwed there, as she has no surveillance equipment in her shop, but I have no doubt that you can overcome that problem.)
11:20 AM - enter apartment building and check my mailbox  (If I have any mail, chances are pretty good that it will be junk mail.  I don't mind the grocery store ads or even the ones from the people who want to fix the crack in the windshield of the car that I do not own, but I am getting really irritated with the Cremation Society wanting me to sign up and pre pay.  I am not ready for their services as yet, so they can just leave me alone, thank you so much.)

The rest of my day will be taken up with household chores (My kitchen floor really needs a scrubbing and I have a basket of clothes to fold.) and I will be canning the carrots and green beans to use when I make my next batch of food for my dogs.  I probably will forget about my afternoon nap as I can not leave my pressure canner unattended.

However, here is a heads up for the evening.  I will most likely be checking Facebook to see if any of my children have posted new photos.  And I will be reading Drudge Report, so just get over it.

The rest of my evening will be taken up with some hand sewing on a quilt that I am working on, and I will most likely, between 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM be watching Masterpiece Mystery on PBS while I sew.

So there you have it.  Now that you know what my schedule is, you can go spy on someone else.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment