Monday, October 14, 2013

The Things We Do For Our Pets

So this morning I'm standing at the bus stop.  It is cloudy.  The wind picks up a bit.  It starts to rain.  My umbrella is back in my apartment.  And why am I going out in the wind and the rain?

The miserable cat is out of food.  I told her that fasting for a day or so wouldn't hurt her any.  She didn't see it that way.  She gets cranky if her food dish is only half full.

It's my own fault.  I wasn't paying attention.  I have been busy stocking up on people food and didn't notice that I was low on cat food.  When I got to the store, I filled my handy dandy little old lady shopping cart full to overflowing with cat food and kitty litter.  Don't want to run out of litter, either.

I am a coward.  I'm not gonna tell her that her food is gone.


Kizzie scares me sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. awww she is pretty. we have always had a cat. Can't beat one on a cold evening, when they snuggle in your lap. our current house cat is a male, and he only wants us on his terms..and don't ever try to pick him up. He does think our male boxer is his mother, and its funny cause he like still like to snuggle under him and tries to suckle....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the most part, I have had cats when I could. Kizzie is the only one left from the three I had for a number of years. Wherever I am in the apartment, you will find her. She is a snuggler and wants lots of attention, and I'm afraid she gets it! She ignores my Yorkies and they ignore her, so it remains peaceful.

    ReplyDelete