Sunday, June 11, 2023

Just Done With the Foolishness

 I have come to the conclusion that I simply don't give a rodent's behind about the 'feelings' of the left.

I do not care about their pronouns.  More often than not, I am hearing about medical facilities, school administrators and others who are requesting a listing of pronouns on the official paperwork.  Others are having hissy fits over the fact that someone 'misgendered' them.  I.  Don't.  Care.  Live in your fantasy world if you want, but don't expect me to go there with you. 

I just saw a couple of articles reporting that the resident of the White House is planning to outlaw gas appliances.  Kiss your gas furnace, your gas kitchen range and any other gas appliances you own, goodbye.  I have lived in the same building for over 25 years.  The building runs on gas.  My kitchen stove always works.  I am always warm in the middle of a Minnesota winter.  I don't think I could say that in an all-electric building.  And considering the cost of electricity these days, I can guarantee that the rent increase to cover the costs of an all-electric building would put me out on the street. 

Target stores got themselves in trouble for assuming all customers would be just fine with the 'gay pride' onesies they want to sell for infants.  Or with the women's swimsuits designed for men.  Target lost me some time back when they allowed men wearing skirts to enter the same bathrooms my granddaughters would use.

According to the man who claims to be President of the United States, I am a huge threat to democracy.  After all, I am precisely what he has warned us about, time after time.  According to this moron, because I am Caucasian, Christian and Right thinking, it is inevitable that I will do something drastic.  Like maybe burn down a city.  Or riot in the streets.  Or stop traffic on the freeways to protest 'climate change' or the use of fossil fuels.  Oh, wait.  That is BLM.  And Antifa.  Both terroristic organizations funded by the Left.

I have to wonder when the Left will drag the next pandemic out of the closet.  I suppose it depends on a couple of things.  If we are close enough to the next election, pandemic restrictions are useful to those wanting mail-in ballots.  Cheating is much easier using mail-in ballots.  On the other hand, if anyone starts looking fairly closely at the business dealings of the Biden Crime Family, another pandemic might be a good distraction, although it seems that those on the Right are the ones punished, even if they have done nothing wrong.  Those on the Left skate.

I am done.  I am aware that nobody in power cares about my opinion.  But maybe - just maybe, if enough of us refuse to play the game, we might just have a fighting chance to live reasonably normal lives in the country we love and are fast losing.

21 comments:

  1. There's always kerosene heaters, but I'd buy them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestion. I do have a propane heater that works well.

      Delete
    2. Get more fuel for any heater you might have and any hoses, parts etc. Red

      Delete
    3. I have lots of propane stored. Hadn't thought about spare parts. Guess I might have to send the kids on a scavenger hunt!

      Delete
  2. Vicki~ The pronouns should be IT as in an object. Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red...Sounds good to me. The best choice for someone living in the land of unicorns and fairy dust.

      Delete
    2. I prefer "Sd..." for SODOMITE...

      Delete
    3. That works well, too, my friend! I have to wonder what it will take to get the attention of some folks. I know that God promised no more flood but made no mention of raining down fire. Just saying.

      Delete
  3. The all-electric home... I grew up in one of those. It was a Levitt house. You might be familiar with "Levittown." Anyhow, when the power went off on Long Island, which it did regularly, we piled in to the station wagon and headed over to Grandma's house. When the power goes off in an all-electric house, you can't heat, cool, illuminate, cook, heat water, refrigerate, ...in short, you're dead in the water until the power comes back on. ...Grandma's house used gas for all but the lights and refrigeration... I see the Left's move to "save the planet" is more a move to be able to tell us "Obey, or it's point, click, you're dead." I'm retired military. I ABHOR single points of failure!!! DEFINITELY have a backup plan for at least your heat!

    Biden got cute at his Sodomite Pride event at the White House and placed the Sodomite flag dead center in the front of the place, in TOTAL VIOLATION of the U.S. flag code. Both Biden and that flag are ABOMINATIONS and have NO PLACE at the White House!

    When anyone tells me that there's no hope pushing back against this I point out the fact that we were able to CRASH Anheuser Busch, and decimate Target's profits by simply saying "NO!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete...Having lived in an all-electric house in northern Minnesota, I understand the problems. Here in this gas fueled building, I find that I can still light my kitchen stove when the power goes out. The little spark that normally lights the burners might not work, but a kitchen match does. Even so, backups are necessary.

      If some people didn't understand just where this country is headed, the display on the White House lawn should have spelled it out for them. I am not holding my breath waiting for a celebration of Christianity to happen any time soon.

      The blowback against Anheuser Busch, Target and a couple of others, gives me hope. Maybe many of us are just plain tired of the nonsense. And tired of being called the greatest threat to democracy. And maybe we are just plain angry. I have to wonder how far away the boiling point is.

      Delete
  4. Here in Cali - the only electric stoves that can be sold for residential use have a 'limiter' on how hot they can get. Essentially, no searing. All to protect 'us' by the Nannystate. Made my choice for a gas stove that much easier.
    And thankfully, my backup power arrived this week for my AC. Next up to get fuel for it in quantity.
    SJ now in California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SJ...California is a beautiful state. Run by a moron. What kind of person decides how hot the burners on your stoves can be. Too bad they don't care about the homeless as they do about running your lives. But I know that you have the smarts to run circles around the fool in charge. Good going in finding a solution for your air conditioning, which is as important to you in the summer as heat is to me in the winter. Pom poms waving!!

      Delete
    2. 'deep south homestead' found out the hard way that the new stove does not heat to a temp usable for canning
      could not bring canner up to heat !

      Delete
  5. Me, too, Vicki. I am so absolutely over it. I refuse to play their games anymore.

    Something I’ve noticed, however, is things feel very manipulated somehow. Distractions. I’m trying to look at what they’re trying to distracted us from. Boycotts are fine, and they work! But what about the millions of military age males being imported via the porous borders? Something about all this stinks. Just be aware, folks.

    SJ, another “limiting” that’s being done. When we built our house, I could get nice HOT water for my shower. Several years later, we needed to have the valve in the shower stall replaced. Apparently the nanny state has decided that really hot showers are dangerous, so the best we can get out of the mixing valve is kinda, sorta warm. 🤬

    Stay aware and keep praying and preparing,
    Lucy and Tigers Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call your plumber back and have him adjust the "anti-scald" setting on the valve. It CAN and NEEDS to be adjusted. This often gets forgotten during the install.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Pete! Will do!

      Delete
    3. LTM...There are many of us, I think, who are just plain sick and tired of it all. We have to wonder what they will roll out next to keep us from questioning what they are doing. What did I see this past week? Oh, yeah. Invasions of UFOs from other planets. Yup. That certainly is a concern. And if I had a farm, I would bet it on a brand spanking new pandemic before the 2024 election.

      You know what irritates me most? It is that those in power really believe we are too stupid to see through all the foolishness. They think we don't know they are trying to distract us from seeing what they want to keep under wraps. But we know that the Biden Crime Family exists and is still doing business. We see that by telling the world that we as Christians are a huge threat, they are trying to defeat us. And their continual gun grabbing efforts tells me they fear us. Good! They should!

      Delete
    4. What irritates me is the use of the Rainbow to be the IT's flag. The rainbow was God's promise to us that He wouldn't flood the earth again. OTH, every time I see a rainbow flag, I try and remember God's promise and wonder if those using the rainbowflag know Who created the rainbow.

      Oh, and my Dad's irritation was the re-purposing of the word gay from something lovely and wonderful to today's modern usage.
      SJ now in California

      Delete
    5. SJ...At a time when there are accusations floating around about 'appropriating' things that supposedly belong to certain groups of people, it seems odd to me that the rainbow would be taken out of context to what it was meant to be - God's promise.

      Delete
  6. Dear Vicki and Like-minded Friends...
    I'll add a confirmation to what you have shared. I just had surgery and spent five days in the hospital. The care was excellent. My complaint? The white marker board in the room with patient identification and so forth had, according to a staff member, been replaced recently so they could add another tidbit of information. Yes, they had added "preferred pron." to the board. I immediately informed them that I was beginning to feel ill. I then asked that they use the big black marker to cover "preferred pron"...that it was making me sick to my stomach. They did exactly that! Keep standing up to these moronic ways. And...can you imagine the cost involved in replacing all new marker boards in every patient's room in order to add those words?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CW...Good for you!! If more people stand up against this insanity - and it is insane to believe there are more than the two genders that God created - perhaps change will come after all. We need to stand strong, for these people are relentless. It is one thing to live lives privately however we wish, but they aren't content with that. They want to be celebrated and to have as many as possible in agreement. I will not live in that fantasy world. Apparently, neither will you. Good show!!

      Delete