better than to plan anything. Went to the store yesterday for necessaries. Was chilly outside but calm and sunny. Woke up this morning to 25-30 mph winds and the threat of snow flurries. Cancel the bus trip that includes standing outside waiting.
I have pretty much decided to wait until the middle of May, rent a car, take what money I have set aside to restock my pantry and do it all in a couple of days. No waiting in the rain for a bus. No limits on the amount I can carry home at one time. Sounds good to me.
I figure that what I spend on a rental car for two days doesn't even come close to what it would cost me in car payments, license, insurance, tires, gas and upkeep to own a car. And I could get to stores I have been wanting to visit that aren't on the bus route. Aldis has good buys most of the time and Fleet Farm carries canning jars and Foodsaver bags for less than anywhere else. But I can't get to either by bus.
Now if I can just find a pack mule to haul stuff up the stairs to my apartment.....
Opus 2017-415: The Original Big Ten
28 minutes ago