Saturday, August 22, 2009

Griffon David Puffe

When I met Ashley, she was due to give birth at any moment. That was one reason I was so pleased that she would take the time and trouble to drive all that way meet with us at our family get-together up north. I do remember what the last stages of pregnancy are like, and I don't know about her, but I was ready to do just about anything to to get that whole birthing business over with and be able to see my feet again, or to be able to stand without my back hurting, or any of the other fun things that go along with pregnancy. So I really appreciated the effort on her part to join us that weekend.

Well, here he is. Griffon David Puffe. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long, born on August 17, 2009. I do believe he is a keeper!


I'm thinking here that Grandpa Kelly sort of likes him as well!!!


I am so grateful to Jackie for emailing me these pictures, as it will be a while before I can get back north again to see him in person. You done good, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment