Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Follow Up

 Having received an email from our friend, CW, I want to let all the Prayer Warriors know what she said.

CW has a cancerous tumor that will require about 6 months of treatment along with surgery.  

Cancer in any form is difficult at best.  I can hardly imagine what she must be going through with everything else she has on her plate.  I know her to be one who is strong in her faith and believes in the power of prayer as we do.

We will not forget about her and I know that she is thankful for your concern and prayers.

I am amazed and humbled by the response to the call for prayer for one of our own.  It renews my faith in the basic goodness of people.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I'll keep her in prayer as I've had family and friends dealing with cancer in the past and know it's a long road ahead. SJ now in California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SJ...She starts kemo next week so I am more than sure all prayers are welcome.

      Delete