Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Time to Do...

a Spring Happy Dance.  Temperature is in the mid 50's with a forecast of up to 65 this week and into next week.  My landlord put a nice little bench by the back door of my building.  I think I will go out, sit on the bench and soak up some of that warmth and sunshine.

This may not last.  For us here in Minnesota, March can be a cruel month.  Blizzards in March are not unheard of.  But for now, my apartment windows are open a little, letting in a warm breeze.The sun is shining.  There is no ice.  There is no snow.  I'm just going to enjoy this while I can!

4 comments:

  1. Kitchen window open here, fresh air flowing in. 90% of the snow gone. Even gave the van a bath yesterday before CAP enjoy the sun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great?! Hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. March is the same way here. The first two weeks you can get snow at the drop of a hat. But like you, we are enjoying warmer temps now, although it is raining every day. I think taking some quiet time on the bench is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry...That's exactly what I did. Just sat in the sunshine and watched the world go by. It was wonderful! Don't know if this beautiful weather will last, but I'm going to enjoy it as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete