Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Trolls

 It isn't very often that I am bothered by trolls.  But just for future reference, here's how things work here.

I don't mind opposing opinions.  Polite conversation is a good thing.  I am so glad that some who comment here will have conversations with others.  That's how we learn.  That's how ideas and information is shared for the benefit of all.  That's a very good thing.

What is not a good thing is rude behavior to other commentors.  Name calling will not be allowed.  Although I have nothing against calling a troll a dumb ass.  If you are dumb enough to attempt to insult others or try to pick a fight, the name of dumb ass is appropriate.

I find that the older I get, the less patience I have for stupid.  So, I am done with warnings.  I have a 'delete' button and I know how to use it.

For everyone else, you are absolutely welcome here.  I am so very grateful to those who comment...who add to the conversation.  We are all in this together.

Keep stacking.  Keep praying.  Especially praying for the folks who are dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane.  God help them.  Please!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Vicki. Amen.
    You all be safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LindaG...It has been a while since I had to deal with trolls. But since one thought it was OK to badmouth someone in our little family here, I thought it might be a good time to make it clear what happens to trolls here. :)

      Stay safe, my friend. Seems like it is getting crazier by the day!

      Delete