Friday, August 27, 2010

My Granddaughters Dance


As you know by now, Boston and Maddie are dancers. Both take classes and I have been to two of their dance recitals. Loved every minute of them.

Last year Boston was on the competition dance team for her age group. I was lucky enough to be able to watch her dance at one of these competitions. She danced so very well.

Boston and Maddie's Dad tells me that a couple of days ago, the girls received letters in the mail. They had been waiting to find out if they made the competition dance teams this year.

Boston opened her letter first.



WOO HOO! She was on the team, "Showbiz Kids."

Then it was Maddie's turn to open her letter.



WOO HOO! Maddie made the team as well. Her team is "Broadway Babies."

Congratulations, girls. Grandma is so very proud of you both, and I am really looking forward to seeing you dance again.

Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment